PDA

View Full Version : Theme Am coming to get you!

Sanjeev Aurangabadkar
09-20-2015, 01:06 PM
A leopard slowly moves towards us while fixing his gaze on a prey in some nice light at OD, Botswana.
5D III
271mm
1/640
f/6.3
ISO 800

haseeb badar
09-21-2015, 03:35 AM
Hi Sanjeev -- nicely composed and the light is very good. details are very good along with a beautiful pose , certainly a lower POV would have lifted it to another level . TFS !

Rachel Hollander
09-21-2015, 06:46 AM
Hi Sanjeev - I like the stalking pose with the raised paw and the comp. Colors and processing both look great.

TFS,
Rachel

D. Robert Franz
09-21-2015, 09:53 AM
Really like the spot light on the head and position of the leopard... BG and FG not so much.. A bit of a crop of the bottom and right side of the frame may help minimize the distractions.

Nancy Bell
09-21-2015, 03:43 PM
Love the intensity you captured here of the stalking leopard. The front foot up is a great detail. I'm with Robert that the foreground & background are distracting. Not sure what to do since that is the reality. Maybe cropping some as mentioned or even a tighter vertical crop would put all the attention on the leopard. I suppose those dark spots around the leopard are flies, but they look more like spots that you could easier clone away. I leave later this week for my African adventure with leopards. Hope to see them as intimate as this one!

Gabriela Plesea
09-22-2015, 01:17 PM
Hello again Sanjeev!

A lower POV would have made you a perfect target for this lovely stalking leopard, LOL!

What an awesome sighting my friend! Agree with Dale above on a closer crop, otherwise I am happy with this, well exposed and nicely processed, if this were mine I would perhaps drop exposure slightly (and selectively) on the subject's face, below the leopard's left eye it looks a tiny bit hot. Not easy to deal with those lighting conditions but I think you have done extremely well, I would have been in 7th heaven if I came back from my last trip with a frame like this, so congrats Sanjeev! Nice and sharp and that raised paw is superb, great pose and expression from the leopard!

Kind regards,

Kind regards,

Sanjeev Aurangabadkar
09-22-2015, 01:50 PM
Thanks Gabriela, missed your presence and comments so am on 7th heaven on hearing from you LOL! I will drop the exposure a fraction as suggested. Thanks a ton. Cheers.

Andreas Liedmann
09-25-2015, 09:15 AM
Hi Sanjeev agree with the comments above .
Nicely done !

TFS Andreas