PDA

View Full Version : Abundant Harvest

Mitch Carucci
08-29-2015, 02:29 PM
Remask, glow, simplify, Impression & clarity.

Went to a local farm stand yesterday. Harvest time is here.

Kerry Perkins
08-30-2015, 11:56 AM
I love the variation of color in these peppers, I have three varieties growing in my own little garden and I love seeing them! The effects give a nice painterly look to the image and I like the cornucopia style of the composition.

Anita Bower
08-30-2015, 04:12 PM
Very nice. Great arrangement and composition. Love the colors, and how they stand out against the muted table and basket. Which of the software programs created the lines? They work well.

Nancy Bell
08-30-2015, 06:10 PM
This is great! Love the outlines on the peppers and the glow, and the way they tumble out of the basket. I like that the composition also includes those bits of other baskets on either side, creating a nice line for the bkgd. I would probably crop some of the sky away as it is not really important to the image other than to balance the foreground. That would put all the emphasis on the colorful peppers falling out of the basket.

gail bisson
08-30-2015, 07:46 PM
This is very nice Mitch.Love the colors and the "cornucopia" feeling of the image. I really like the sky that you included and the 2 baskets on the sides.I think I am trying to say that I like the composition.
Great color palette.
A really nice image, Gail

Wendy Kates
08-30-2015, 07:58 PM
Mitch, I liked this image as soon as I saw it, but haven't had time to comment on it until now. And at this point I agree with everyone else's comments! Great composition, rich colors, and striking outlines of the peppers. Very good work.

Mitch Carucci
09-02-2015, 02:58 PM
Anita,

The lines were done in Topaz Glow (fur & feathers II preset - I think) blended back a bit into a lower layer.

M.C.

Anita Bower
09-02-2015, 03:40 PM
Anita,

The lines were done in Topaz Glow (fur & feathers II preset - I think) blended back a bit into a lower layer.

M.C.
Thanks. I don't have that one.