PDA

View Full Version : Theme - Toilette Grunge

Cheryl Slechta
07-18-2015, 05:01 PM
Taken on my recent trip to Italy. Public bathrooms are a lot fewer and farther between than in the U.S. so I was always on the lookout for them while I was traveling. I thought this one was clever and would lend itself to the theme.:S3: I did this all in Lightroom by adding grain, a vignette and a Clarity preset.
Thanks for looking.

Diane Miller
07-19-2015, 12:53 AM
Cool! Maybe they only need half as many since they are co-ed??

Paul Lagasi
07-19-2015, 06:04 PM
LOLOL....I remember the first time I was back home, I asked where the bathrooms were and they directed me to a back room with a hole in the floor and a chain. You can imagine my surprise, took me a while to figure it out the what the heck is it, as how the heck do I do this. I really like the little old ladies standing out from selling toilet paper. Love the grunge effect, well done, good for the theme.

Nancy Bell
07-21-2015, 08:29 AM
Very European & sophisticated looking. The grunge adds to the utilitarian message. I have been amazed, startled, amused, disgusted, and so on with the various options as I travel. :2eyes2: Paul, your experience is so typical!

Cheryl Slechta
07-23-2015, 05:35 PM
Hi, Paul, the one and only facility I encountered like the hole in the floor was in the Lucca train station. And there weren't little old ladies selling toilet paper but there was a custodian standing there who wanted a donation of one euro:S3:

LOLOL....I remember the first time I was back home, I asked where the bathrooms were and they directed me to a back room with a hole in the floor and a chain. You can imagine my surprise, took me a while to figure it out the what the heck is it, as how the heck do I do this. I really like the little old ladies standing out from selling toilet paper. Love the grunge effect, well done, good for the theme.