PDA

View Full Version : Looking to the gods Fox Cub

christopher galeski
07-15-2015, 06:27 AM
This image was taken a few weeks ago,the cub was watching a crow flying above it.cannon500mm IS,L,F4,5D MK111,TRIPOD,I/4EXT,ISO400,1/1600S,F6.3,CROP,LEVELS,SHARPENED.forgot to mention,I have no more room at bottom of image:e3

Rachel Hollander
07-15-2015, 05:01 PM
Hi Chris - I really like this. Nice pose and the comp works though like you, I'd like just a little more below. Good detail and pov. If it were mine I might reduce the magenta/red in the whiter parts of the fox (chest, chin) and reduce the highlights on the rocks and the side of the fox but very minor adjustments. Overall, one of your best wildlife images.

TFS,
Rachel

haseeb badar
07-16-2015, 08:30 AM
Hi Chris -- What a cute individual ! nice details with a great pose ! well processed too , the magenta issue should be a quick fix !! TFS !

Karen Pleasant
07-16-2015, 09:23 AM
Excellent photo, Chris! The surrounding rocks provide a natural setting and frame the fox very well. The pose is quite nice and excellent details in the fur. The DOF was well chosen such that the fox is clearly the subject and stands out among the rocks.

Katie Rupp
07-16-2015, 08:36 PM
A very sweet image and the thumbnail doesn't do it justice at all. Love the pose, the detail and exposure. This is a keeper, for sure.

TFS,

Katie

christopher galeski
07-17-2015, 03:25 AM
Thanks for looking and comments.

Morkel Erasmus
07-20-2015, 05:57 PM
This just ticks all the boxes, Christopher! Super cute, great image quality and lovely overall tones.

Gabriela Plesea
07-21-2015, 11:22 AM
Dear Chris,

I have genuine admiration for Mother Nature for it can produce the cutest little beings, just like this little Fox you have captured here among the rocks:)

Superb pose and so much expression from this little one, some nice detail on the subject and the sharpening is just right... should you spend another few minutes to fix the magenta cast I think you have a winner here!

Indeed one of your best wildlife images and such a pleasure to view, hope to see more from you in this Forum in the future:)

Kind regards,

christopher galeski
07-22-2015, 12:52 AM
Thanks for looking and comments Morkel and Gabriela.