PDA

View Full Version : Theme - Grungy Boar

Cheryl Slechta
07-09-2015, 05:31 PM
This was taken in Cortona and I actually had pasta with wild board sauce at a restaurant near this shop! I was determined to eat what were regional dishes and I wasn't disappointed. I used Topaz Grunge on this one.
Thanks for looking.:S3:

Paul Lagasi
07-09-2015, 07:26 PM
God this is making me hungry for home, they have one in every town, (minus the Boars head). Sue and I usually stop grab some genoa salami, loaf of bread and a bottle of wine, makes a perfect lunch. Great treatment.

Almost forgot the cheese.... :tinysmile_shy_t:

Kerry Perkins
07-09-2015, 07:47 PM
What a tasty image! I like this style that you have created, the treatment has a nice book illustration feel to it. So cool that you got to go to these places.

gary ellwein
07-10-2015, 11:54 AM
Cheryl, I like the composition with multiple lines leading to the boar. I dream of starting at one end of Italy and eating my way to the other.

Michael Gerald-Yamasaki
07-11-2015, 01:14 PM
Cheryl,

Greetings. Ah, my kind of shop. That part of the world is making its way up on the "next" list ;-) Not sure what I would think of a boar's head in a bucket though. Cool shot, nice treatment. Thanks for posting.

Cheers,

-Michael-

Cheryl Slechta
07-12-2015, 12:49 PM
Hi, Paul, we would picnic on our daily excursions - usually packed their wonderful Tuscan bread with mortadella (my new favorite!) for sandwiches, some fruit and a salad. It doesn't get any better than that (except of course when you add the wine:S3:).

God this is making me hungry for home, they have one in every town, (minus the Boars head). Sue and I usually stop grab some genoa salami, loaf of bread and a bottle of wine, makes a perfect lunch. Great treatment.

Almost forgot the cheese.... :tinysmile_shy_t:

Mitch Carucci
07-12-2015, 02:47 PM
As others have said, the display of food is wonderful. Your treatment adds to the rustic appeal. I can almost smell the cheese.

Anita Bower
07-13-2015, 03:24 PM
Good job with the image and the grunge. Excellent composition--I like that you included only part of the inside and outside. That boar head is a bit disturbing! Well done.

Wendy Kates
07-14-2015, 09:07 PM
This image really creates a sense of place, and your treatment of it adds to it. Very nice.