Exposure Compensation 0
ISO Speed 640
Focal Length 499.0mm(798)
AF Mode One-Shot AF
AF area select mode AF Point expansion:surround

thanks for looking

Lorant Voros
06-11-2015, 12:12 PM
I have to say I like these kind of images, the brownish overall tonality of the image is great. I like the fluffed feathers too. Maybe I'd sharpen the bird a little less and if you have I'd ad some below and darken the highlights of the earth. TFS.

Shawn Zierman
06-11-2015, 03:56 PM
Love how everthing is within critical focus from one edge of the frame to the other....the limited color scheme coupled with the soft diffused light is wonderful. The pilo erection adds much interest to the image. Sharpness looks sweet...right up to the edge of being oversharpened, but not there yet. Great spacing between the legs. Wings and tail not transecting the ground take things up yet another notch! Well done!

Ákos Lumnitzer
06-11-2015, 06:03 PM
I would potentially see if more space below compensated with an equal amount of space removed from above would work nicely too. I'd love to see more ground.
Wonderful presentation and it appears pretty sharp. Probably not too sharp, but as Shawn mentioned, on the edge.
Very nice shot Sasan! :S3:

David Salem
06-11-2015, 10:57 PM
I like the tan colors in this one and I too think the sharpening looks about perfect. Just on the edge but not to much. The side profile pose gives so much nice detail from the nice DOF and the perch and comp work well together. Very nice shot of this species.

Daniel Cadieux
06-12-2015, 11:22 AM
Perfect head angle, great BG, and neat "perch" which I too would like to see more of...adding a bit more room below and right, if you have it, would help the comp IMO.

mohammad reza shahab
06-13-2015, 03:10 PM
Hi Sasan, Excellent BG,color and nice pose.