PDA

View Full Version : Reality

Jackie Schuknecht
05-05-2015, 04:31 PM
I found this grill work with a marble just sitting there, then a bit of photoshop fun. Can't remember too many of the adjustments, of which there were many.

Dennis Bishop
05-05-2015, 04:46 PM
If that was a marble, you had even more fun than is obvious. It looks like you played with duplicate layers, a very creative idea. One of the things that really intrigues me -- and which adds a lot of appeal to the image -- is those blue lines going through the grill. Do you recall if you did that with a mask and/or a blend mode? There's a visual tension with the grill and the darker part of the background at the top, but I think that's one of the things that makes this image work so well.

Jackie Schuknecht
05-05-2015, 05:07 PM
Dennis, I used 2 texture layers. One of them was changed to a blend mode (hard light)?? and the blue came through.

Nancy Bell
05-06-2015, 12:58 PM
Love the graphic quality of this and the two vibrant colors! The small accents of dark blue and green make this really great! From the oval shape I thought the green things were grapes! Ha, why would a grape be there?:bg3:

Jackie Schuknecht
05-06-2015, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the comments, I have gotten ahead of myself with themes, and thought we were on Simplicity, I have removed "Theme" from the title. My apologies, things have been busy. I put my Iphone 4s through the washing machine on the weekend. It is very clean, but no longer works. On the other hand my new Iphone 6 is really cool, even the camera:eek3:

Anita Bower
05-06-2015, 05:15 PM
Poor iPHone 4s! :-(
Love the colors. Intriguing design. I like the blue going through the red.