PDA

View Full Version : Regulus regulus backlight

Gianluca Molina
04-18-2015, 03:16 AM
Photography that, personally, I liked very much.
A few miles from the house there is a "Swamp of Casalbeltrame" natural oasis small but full of birds.

Almost at the setting sun (one can see the last rays on the wood at the top right of the observer) I photographed this rule backlight (it is also ringed!) Making him almost a radiograph ahahaha

The result was a shot that many liked .... I hope you too!

Thanks for your feedback

Canon 1D IIn + 400 USM L f/5.6
ISO 400
1/1000
exsposure +0.3
f/6.3

Marina Scarr
04-18-2015, 08:17 AM
I really love the silhouette and this bird on the tree works great. Love the little details under the tail and around the beak. What isn't working for me here is the stick through the right. I am not big into removing elements, but I would remove it if this image were mine.

Hazel Grant
04-18-2015, 09:39 AM
I agree with the item on the right. Distracting. Removing it and perhaps deepening the blacks so that those little reddish areas disappear would give it a minimalist silhouette look but then that may not be your vision, so you decide. At any rate, I do agree that the item on the right is a problem. Otherwise, love the look.

Gianluca Molina
04-19-2015, 03:33 AM
Look:

keith mitchell
04-19-2015, 04:02 AM
Do like to see something different,this fits the bill nicely,thanks for showing us this,very nice indeed.

Keith.

Shawn Zierman
04-19-2015, 09:11 AM
The pose is sweet and I like the use of the silhouette here. I see a strong square crop composition here, which I quite like in regards to composition. Looks like this one is banded too? You could also play around with the color temp to achieve some interesting moods...Cool image.