PDA

View Full Version : Cape Coral Burrowing Owls

Joseph Przybyla
04-09-2015, 10:18 AM
Dottie and I are going to Cape Coral Wednesday April 15th. Does anybody know current locations of the Burrowing Owls and possibly Florida Scrub Jays?

fabiobernardino
04-13-2015, 02:39 PM
I`ll arrive in the area on April 16. On Friday morning I`ll go to Cape Coral for Burrowing Owls.

Marina Scarr
04-13-2015, 05:54 PM
There is a lady that takes folks to burrowing owls nests for I think $25. I would however suggest that you ask her to take you to photographable nests. Explain to her that you are not a birder but a photographer, and that you need nests without high grasses and distractions, etc. She lives in the area and knows them well. Aside from that, you can pretty much drive around and find them everywhere.

Beverly Saltonstall
capeowls@gmail.com

Joseph Przybyla
04-13-2015, 07:03 PM
I`ll arrive in the area on April 16. On Friday morning I`ll go to Cape Coral for Burrowing Owls.

Hi Fabio, I let you know what I find, going to look for Florida Scrub Jays also. What is the easiest was to contact you... this forum or by email?

Joseph Przybyla
04-13-2015, 07:04 PM
There is a lady that takes folks to burrowing owls nests for I think $25. I would however suggest that you ask her to take you to photographable nests. Explain to her that you are not a birder but a photographer, and that you need nests without high grasses and distractions, etc. She lives in the area and knows them well. Aside from that, you can pretty much drive around and find them everywhere.

Beverly Saltonstall
capeowls@gmail.com

Thanks Marina, I'll check into that.

fabiobernardino
04-14-2015, 12:30 AM
Here is my contact info for those of you that are in this area.
Contacts:
whatsapp: +55-21-98898-7292 (tel:+55-21-98898-7292)
Florida cell number: +14075750604 (tel:+14075750604)
e-mail: fabiop2006-orlando@yahoo.com.br

Tuesday morning I'll be in Fort de Soto.
Maybe wednesday too (Morning or Afternoon).
Celery fields on Wednesday (Morning or Afternoon).

If someone would like to join me, you decide as I`m new to the area.
I have the owl tour scheduled for Friday morning with her partner as at this.
Contact her to check the availability.

Regards,