03-26-2015, 01:24 PM
1/500
f/4.5
ISO 800
7D
85mm

Rachel Hollander
03-27-2015, 08:03 AM
Hi Sanjeev - I prefer the other image of these 2 with them walking towards you. The light is hitting them a bit better in that one. Here the shadows are very deep. Still nice texture and detail.

TFS,
Rachel

Morkel Erasmus
03-27-2015, 09:33 AM
I have to agree with Rachel - though this is not bad by any means. Typical winter lowveld bush scene...processed well.

Steve Kaluski
03-27-2015, 09:35 AM
Hi Sanjeev, interesting with Rachel's thoughts as I like the light on this one and the 'tonal contrast' in the hides. Not much you could do, but the more dominate branch coming from Mum's back just catches my eye, but removal might be a little more complicated.

TFS
Steve

Gabriela Plesea
03-27-2015, 11:46 AM
Hello Sanjeev,

Sorry to comment so late, I am torn between Wildlife Forum and Story Sequences and want to be in both at the same time:bg3:. Saw this image earlier and my first thought was "the light is so beautiful". I like the soft coppery tinge of the light touching the ellies, lovely colours and tonality as well as sharpness.

Well framed with just enough space in front of the two ellies walking side by side, although I wish for a tad more space on the bottom for better balance. The shadows are indeed too dark - have you tried lifting them a bit? I like this image overall, I just think that - with a bit more careful PP work - you can bring it up a notch:w3

Warmest regards,