PDA

View Full Version : Theme Calling Yellow .........

Ritesh Nangare
03-13-2015, 07:37 AM
Nature is just wonderful, Mother earth create a bird which has longer tail then his body with fantastic white and shining Blue color head an addition that she Add the Yellow color the birds mouth ,what an fantastic combination of beauty .....
I never seen the color of the mouth of Asian Paradise Flycatcher, because it happen very quickly and they call in front of you and you get microseconds to judge it. After this image i can see yellow color of the mouth.

Asian Paradise Flycatcher ( Juvi.Male)
Vally , Near Pune, Mahareshtra,
Feb 2012.

Canon 1DX,
Canon 500mm+1.4 TC,
F/5.6,
ISO-640,
SS-1/800.

David Stephens
03-13-2015, 11:09 AM
Wonderful bird in a super pose. I like the side-light and really only long for a little more DOF. The tight crop works well for me, I just wish the breast feathers were more in focus.

Ritesh Nangare
03-13-2015, 02:33 PM
Wonderful bird in a super pose. I like the side-light and really only long for a little more DOF. The tight crop works well for me, I just wish the breast feathers were more in focus.
Agreed with you Devid , I also want some more dof for this shot but it happen too quickly. Before this we are shooting this bird in flight suddenly this fellow parched near use and start calling. I started shooting with same settings that's why ....... I forget to increase the F number on camera. :(

William Dickson
03-13-2015, 04:30 PM
Very nice looking bird and well captured. I love the details and colours on the head where my attention was immediately drawn to:S3: Yes a little more DOF but nice as is. Well done and thanks for sharing

Karl Egressy
03-13-2015, 07:52 PM
Nice calling pose, beautiful colors.
A vertical might work better in this case.