Canon 5D MKiii
Canon 16-35 F4
AV : 8.0
TV : 1/250
iso : 200
Focal : 30.0mm

Jackie Schuknecht
03-10-2015, 03:25 PM
Landscapes are not my forte, but I will try:). It is a very pretty scene but it could stand a bit of leveling, and you have gotten some sharpening halos' on the rocks. Easy fixes though. Nice camera gear for landscapes, I hope you post more.

Don Railton
03-10-2015, 06:58 PM
Hi Sasan

Jackie is right on the money with my thoughts as well... I think this needs leveling, backing off the sharpening to remove that halo and I would lighten all below the horizon just a little as i think the FG is a bit dark.. I would also crop a bit off the bottom..

DON

Diane Miller
03-11-2015, 10:57 AM
Lovely sky and even lovelier reflection on the water! Good points above. I'd try to remove the brightest clouds near the top.

Don Lacy
03-12-2015, 12:35 PM
Hi Sasan, Agree with the others on the leveling and also Agree with Dian on removing the bright clouds at the top as they pull the viewers eye out of the image. I would like to see more detail in the foreground which would needed to be done at the time of capture with either a grad filter or another exposure for the foreground and blended in PS.

Morkel Erasmus
03-27-2015, 09:26 AM
I love this scene Sasan...especially the light breaking out behind the clouds. I do think you would have gotten a spectacular result if you shot a lighter exposure and blended the two for a balanced exposure (HDR with layer blending). I would try and do a double RAW exposure, working one lighter for the foreground and merge the two. I'd be happy to help you if you can send me the RAW files.

Please post more of your work AND remember to add your own thoughts on the photos of others...