PDA

View Full Version : Riots of colors ……

Ritesh Nangare
02-25-2015, 05:49 AM
Orintal Dwraf Kingfisher
Alibag ,Maharashtra,
September 2013 ,
"I am extremely sorry for the crop but i have to showcase the verity color on the back of the bird that's why i did not include the head of the which is OUT OF FOCUS"

Every time we try to get the best images , but in between the best images you lose the focus on the bird and you shoot something which you did not pre-decided to shot. I found lot of images which are not pre- decided. It happens with everyone, no wonders in that but some of the image come out so well and it shows different prospective of the bird.
In this image you can see every color of the bird has on his wing and on the back. I am very amaze to see this little bird with so many colors every time in the wild.
Enjoy........................................

Gerald Kelberg
02-25-2015, 05:13 PM
The colours really are fantastic - pink, blue, orange, yellow in such vibrant shades. When I see the colours also on our Common Kingfisher, I am also amazed. Fabulous little birds.

I hope you have also been able to capture the entire bird and look forward to seeing that also.

Regards,

Gerald

Robert Kimbrell
02-25-2015, 08:54 PM
Well done Retish, No need to apologize for the crop, It is very obvious what you were aiming to showcase here. The degree of color is amazing. I think you like the way the light hit the feathers in this shot as do I.

Ritesh Nangare
02-26-2015, 05:00 AM
Yes Gerald , Thanks for your comment and appreciation........... Yes, i have full frame shot of the bird which i will post soon.