PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Syns.......

Ritesh Nangare
02-20-2015, 08:27 AM
Grater Flamingo Pair,
Bhigwan, near Pune, India,
March 2012
I want to post this image on valentines day but because of some technical difficulties,... i can't. Sorry for that.......

In the golden morning at the Bhigwan backwaters, we are moving around in the boat, suddenly the flock of Grater flamingos take leap in the air. we are nearby there flight path and they just pass by some feet’s, at that movement i see this beautiful pair moving around and fortunately they are at the end of the the flock and that’s why got this beautiful images…….........

I extend the canvas in the front of the birds , and clone out some dust spots in the frame.........

Exif....

Camera -CANON 1DX
Lens- Canon 500mm + 1.4 TC
ISO-400
SS- 1/3200
f/5.6

Enjoy……….

Karl Egressy
02-20-2015, 10:56 AM
Perfect synchrony all right. Excellent shot.

Raybel Robles
02-20-2015, 01:41 PM
Lovely image! The in sync flight pair is perfect. The bird in the back is almost like a reflection of the one in focus, really neat stuff.

Are these flamingos really that "hot" pink color?

Ritesh Nangare
02-20-2015, 02:04 PM
Raybel Robles , Thanks for your appreciation and about the Grater flamingo the pink colour is really that hot which we can see in the image. I did not saturated the colours in this image.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raybel Robles
02-20-2015, 03:35 PM
Raybel Robles , Thanks for your appreciation and about the Grater flamingo the pink colour is really that hot which we can see in the image. I did not saturated the colours in this image.

Wow that's very nice! Im use to seen the flamingos in our side of the world the "Caribbean Flamingo" but they are rather orange.

Ritesh Nangare
02-20-2015, 03:45 PM
Wow that's very nice! Im use to seen the flamingos in our side of the world the "Caribbean Flamingo" but they are rather orange.

Thanks Raybel ,
In our local Marathi language these bird called "Aganipankh" means "The bird with wings of fire" ........ Perfect word for this bird.