PDA

View Full Version : True love.

keith mitchell
02-14-2015, 10:56 AM
Nikon D4
Nikon 300ml.
It's valentine's day here in the UK not sure about the rest of the world.

Bit of fun on this special day for lovers, young and old.

Not many of these in cold Lincolnshire. Perth WA.

Daniel Cadieux
02-14-2015, 12:50 PM
Yep, Valentine's Day all over! Very apt picture for this day, I love the cuddling interaction. Nice colours, good sharpness on both individuals. For me a lower angle would have been great, but I do see that you had very bright patches back there that would have likely been not too pleasing had they been introduced into the image by going lower. I do wish I could pluck out that one leaf covering the foot!

Karl Egressy
02-14-2015, 02:36 PM
Love the Valentine's Day interaction image, Keith. Lovely birds.

Lyle Gruby
02-14-2015, 05:30 PM
Great choice for Valentine's Day. I don't think we any have any pink birds in my area.

Steve Kaluski
02-15-2015, 09:35 AM
Hi Keith, lovely image to celebrate Valentines day, the ruffled plumage and 'affectionate' HA is a nice tough, cool colouring. Would echo with Daniels feedback.

TFS
Steve

Don Railton
02-16-2015, 04:18 AM
Hi Keith.. pink & greys, local birds..!! They look good to me. I think in your defense if you had got lower then that hash Oz sun I can see sneaking in along the top border might just have dominated your BG a little too much.. Just a guess though, you might have found a dark BG... The good thing about these birds is that they feed and are often found on the ground.

DON

keith mitchell
02-16-2015, 05:22 AM
Thanks Guys, Don this was from Yanchep state park(great place!) Perth WA,we have had so many dull dark days here that I can't remember what bright light is like.

Cheers Keith.