PDA

View Full Version : Rock On!

Judy Howle
01-22-2015, 06:57 PM
This gal's Tee caught my attention when I was at the fishing pier at the big Columbus Lake on the Waterway. She had a bubbly personality and was happy to pose for me. I used DAP and Sketch plugin by jixipix combined, then I selected her and substituted a background by Robin Mead at Etsy that went well with her, I think.

Nancy Bell
01-23-2015, 04:33 PM
Judy, the bold colors are fantastic! This is one happy and photogenic girl. And the bkgd "rocks"!

Judy Howle
01-23-2015, 05:09 PM
Thanks Nancy! It actually looks more saturated here than it did in Photoshop.

Jackie Schuknecht
01-24-2015, 06:55 AM
Great background and the colours are fabulous. Would love to see a bit more detail in the eyes. I hope she gets a copy!

Cheryl Slechta
01-26-2015, 09:25 AM
Hi, Judy, you picked the perfect background for her. Great colors:S3:

Anita Bower
01-26-2015, 01:56 PM
Wow! Color! The bg goes well with the colorful clothes on this beautiful girl. She does have a bit of a cut-out look due to the processing, but, that seems to work here. Thanks for listing the source of your bg. I'm checking her out.

Judy Howle
01-28-2015, 12:25 AM
Thanks Jackie, Cheryl and Anita! Anita, one reason it looks more like a cutout is the sketch filter I used put a line around her. Maybe not the best filter to use to put a little more detail and texture into the image after the "clean" look of the DAP preset I chose.