PDA

View Full Version : Close Side Profile .......

Ritesh Nangare
01-15-2015, 06:51 AM
kestrel Bird (Juvi Male)
Veer, Satara,Maharashtra ,
April 2014....
Here is an image of Kestrel Juvi male bird. while shooting this photograph we crawl towards the bird we make some noise while we dragging our self towards the bird but this male bird did not get distracted with humans and very comfortable. we go to the distance and after that suddenly the bird came to us and try to hunt in front of us. That time I took this images......
Enjoy............

Richard Flack
01-15-2015, 01:01 PM
Awesome to get so close to this beautiful raptor, must have been a great experience. I really like the detail you have captured and the small feather that is sticking out of his head (adds interest). My only desire is that the bird would have turned more towards you, as the head turn is not ideal! TFS

gail bisson
01-15-2015, 03:16 PM
Wonderful moment for you I am sure!
I like the little feather sticking up very much. Lots of detail but I feel it is a tiny little bit oversharpened.
What are your EXIF data? ? f stop in particular.
Beautiful light and BG.
A bit more of a head turn our way would have been lovely but still very nice as is,
Gail

Loi Nguyen
01-16-2015, 12:47 AM
Hi Ritesh, beautiful close up portrait in good light and BG. Personally I feel there is a bit of dead space in front of the bird. I wonder if you have more room at the bottom and top for an alternate vertical crop? Loi

arash_hazeghi
01-16-2015, 03:37 AM
nice portrait! good BG and nice light, I wish you had some head turn towards the viewer and the detail do look a bit coarse to my eye

TFS

Ritesh Nangare
01-18-2015, 08:55 AM
Wonderful moment for you I am sure!
I like the little feather sticking up very much. Lots of detail but I feel it is a tiny little bit oversharpened.
What are your EXIF data? ? f stop in particular.
Beautiful light and BG.
A bit more of a head turn our way would have been lovely but still very nice as is,
Gail

Exif:-
Canon 1DX
Canon 500mm
ISO/400
F/8
SS/2000
Length 500 mm

Thanks for your comment ......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk