PDA

View Full Version : Theme: Radiating Red

Nancy Bell
12-18-2014, 02:13 PM
Not quite a Christmas poinsettia, but this flower is very red! I found some of the most photogenic flowers this past summer in a small mall where I shop. Fortunately nobody cared when I carefully stepped into the beds to photograph.

Just a layer of fractalius and some PS stuff.

Jackie Schuknecht
12-19-2014, 07:36 AM
Lovely colour of red Nancy. I like how the motions radiates from the center in a spiral motion. Nicely processed.

Anita Bower
12-19-2014, 11:17 AM
Gorgeous. Love the bright color, those lovely petals, the processing, the little details brought out by fractilius. Did you purposefully leave that light colored bit on the petal?

Cheryl Slechta
12-19-2014, 04:54 PM
Beautiful colors and composition, Nancy. Are you going to switch over to Topaz Glow or stick with Fractalius?

Diane Miller
12-19-2014, 07:08 PM
Gorgeous shot!! Wonderful reds and I love the subtle processing.

Kerry Perkins
12-20-2014, 01:28 AM
It sure is! What a great red it is too. Nicely processed and composed, a real treat for the eye. Nice motion to the image, leading the eye around in spirals.

Dennis Bishop
01-04-2015, 09:42 PM
You shot and processed this beautifully. I'm not sure if the feeling of depth is enhanced by your use of Fractalius, but it's wonderful. The composition is right on, too. The whites and yellows contrast very well with the red, and I like that lone little white guy in the lower left.