PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Mid-Atlantic Forum

Bill Jobes
05-25-2008, 03:25 PM
This forum has been created to serve the special interests of photographers in the states of Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.

As you know, our region is rich in outdoor photography opportunities.

This is the place to post topics of regional interest, questions to the group, and special event announcements for our area.

We invite you to participate and take full advantage of the opportunity to share tips and seek advice from others here in the Mid-Atlantic region.

-Bill Jobes

James Shadle
05-28-2008, 06:19 PM
We said Bill.

I will try to look the group up whenI go north for one of my Tamron Workshop Series assignments later this summer.

James

Roman Kurywczak
05-31-2008, 08:00 PM
Hey Bill,
I'll definitely pop up here...........originally NJ was in the NE states..............and keep you posted on the goings on in Jersey as often as posiible! BTW..........I was up at Bowman's hill last week for lady slippers!
Roman

Bill Jobes
05-31-2008, 09:34 PM
Sounds good Roman!
I guess NJ could easily reside in either or both places.
It's the age-old discussion: North or South Jersey ... or East or West Jersey as it was known in colonial times.
I find that a lot of photographers I meet in the field spend much time in these Mid-Atlantic states.
This will be a good place to post places of interest and ideas for the region.
Best-
-Bill

Jason Ambler
06-07-2008, 08:06 AM
Thank you Bill for getting this up and running I am looking forward to meeting some photogs from the area. I will check back in this area often.

Jason

Bill Jobes
06-07-2008, 08:09 PM
Good to see you, Jason!
We look forward to good participation as word spreads of the Mid-Atlantic Forum.
-Bill