11-24-2014, 11:05 PM
5D III
500 II
1/320
f/4
ISO 1600

Andreas Liedmann
11-25-2014, 02:45 AM
Hi Sanjeev like the lip licking leopard , nicely famed with some space on RHS , so well composed . Overall nice tone and contrast with very nice blacks .Depending on ones taste i might drop the blue /cyan slightly not totally wiping them out . Plus i might give the 1/4 tone a bit more depth .

Nice one ...... oh one day i like to get that close to a leopard .

TFS Andreas

Morkel Erasmus
11-25-2014, 05:44 AM
That's nice and close! Love that licking tongue and the blood-shot eye.
I agree it looks a bit on the cool/blue side - easy to fix as you know.
Shallow DOF works a treat to not make the cut off limbs obvious to the initial viewer.

Rachel Hollander
11-25-2014, 08:26 AM
Hi Sanjeev - this is effective with good negative space. It's not always easy to pull off these shots from the vehicle as the leopard strolls by so nicely done. Good suggestions above.

TFS,
Rachel

Steve Kaluski
11-25-2014, 11:20 AM
Hi Sanjeev, like the angle/framing, entering into frame and the 'lipsmakingthirstquenching...' capture. I think you could also look at a 10x8 crop, coming in a bit more from the LHS and a fraction fro the top, to me it tightens up the comp, just a thought. I feel also you are getting to a point where you can also think about creating a bit more depth/tonal interest with exp (obviously within PP) etc to help 'build' the image which would help here and add some more interest. As I'm away it's hard to tell apart from taking back into LR, but the tongue looks a bit rich and if right, I might just back off the colours selectively there with a mask. Spooky eyes, looks like the previous animal. I think a hint more ISO too would have helped in SS.

TFS
Steve

gail bisson
11-25-2014, 06:18 PM
Wow! You were close.
I like the lip licking pose.
I would crop from the bottom and left and add a bit more to the RHS to minimize the cut off limbs,
Gail

Andre Pretorius
11-26-2014, 03:13 PM
Hi Sanjeev

This leopard is really focussed.
Coming or going to the water?
Must have been some blunt force trauma to sclera.
Agree with tighter crop.
Stunner!