PDA

View Full Version : Landing on flower

Madjid Momeni-Moghaddam
10-21-2014, 07:05 AM
Hello everyone:S3:

This is my first post in this forum and I am very happy for this
first thanks to the owner and moderators off this forum and my special thanks to my friend Mr HadiAnsari for introducing this great forum and invitation
I preferred start by this one,and hope you enjoy it

http://cld.persiangig.com/preview/hx99FS/36456.jpg

The photo was taken by canon 450D DSLR camera plus sigma 70-300 macro lens

Regards
Madjid Momeni-Moghaddam
مجید مومنی مقدم

Steve Maxson
10-24-2014, 04:53 PM
Hi Magjid and welcome to the Macro forum! Very nice sharpness on a difficult subject, plus interesting light and comp. and a good background. This is excellent work and I hope to see more of your images here in Macro! :S3:

Madjid Momeni-Moghaddam
10-25-2014, 05:05 AM
Hi Magjid and welcome to the Macro forum! Very nice sharpness on a difficult subject, plus interesting light and comp. and a good background. This is excellent work and I hope to see more of your images here in Macro! :S3:

Dear Stephan ,Thank you very much for your great comment and welcome.
Regards
Madjid

HadiAnsari
10-25-2014, 09:47 AM
Hi dear madjid.I like light and comp.TFS

Diane Miller
10-25-2014, 01:12 PM
Wonderful! I don't think I could ever shoot a bee in flight! You got it very sharp, and also the flower, with nice composition.

Welcome -- we hope to see a lot more of your photography!

Madjid Momeni-Moghaddam
10-25-2014, 02:38 PM
Hi dear madjid.I like light and comp.TFS

Thank you dear Hadi.

Madjid Momeni-Moghaddam
10-25-2014, 02:39 PM
Wonderful! I don't think I could ever shoot a bee in flight! You got it very sharp, and also the flower, with nice composition.

Welcome -- we hope to see a lot more of your photography!

Thank you very much Dear Diane.

Jonathan Ashton
10-28-2014, 01:19 PM
Madjid, welcome! I thought I had posted a reply some time ago - but I must be mistaken! A fine image I like the flower bottom right and the action is well caught on the bee. Focus and DOF are good. I might consider lowering the highlights a little - but this is a super shot well done!

OvidiuCavasdan
10-28-2014, 01:41 PM
Welcome Madjid! Very nice action shot and a good start here. Waiting to see more of your images.

Madjid Momeni-Moghaddam
10-28-2014, 03:40 PM
Madjid, welcome! I thought I had posted a reply some time ago - but I must be mistaken! A fine image I like the flower bottom right and the action is well caught on the bee. Focus and DOF are good. I might consider lowering the highlights a little - but this is a super shot well done!

Dear Jonathan,thank you very much and I am agree with you about highlights,you are right,the photo was taken in a sunny day about 9 am and the light was a bit harsh on subject.

Madjid Momeni-Moghaddam
10-28-2014, 03:41 PM
Welcome Madjid! Very nice action shot and a good start here. Waiting to see more of your images.

thank you for your nice comment dear Ovidiu I hope I can post some photos here very soon.