PDA

View Full Version : WHERE DID THE GOOD TIMES GO?

gary ellwein
10-11-2014, 08:36 PM
The abandoned diner on I-80 near Iowa City, Iowa caught my eye. PP includes Topaz Simplify 4 Buz Sim II and a 2 Lil-Owls grunge texture.

Wendy Kates
10-11-2014, 10:17 PM
Love it! It really evokes a sense of time and place. The grunge texture adds a lot to it.

Dennis Bishop
10-11-2014, 10:37 PM
You come up with the greatest images of abandoned buildings. The diagonal created by the reds in the pickup (extra points if it's yours) and the two signs on the diner is very effective. I like your processing, too.

Paul Lagasi
10-12-2014, 05:50 AM
Love the old restaurant, not crazy about the new Ford (Fix Or Repair Daily) out front. Can you sense I've owned a
Ford in my past. Now if you had an old truck parked out front that would be smoking. I love these old buildings, too bad lots of them are being torn down to make room for Macdonalds and Burger Kings....... Nice work.

Jackie Schuknecht
10-12-2014, 10:34 AM
I like the harshness of the light and the minimalist composition. Love the architecture in the building too, it looks like art deco from the thirties. Nice work Gary.

Diane Miller
10-13-2014, 08:49 PM
Great building, beautifully processed! An older car or truck would be perfect -- red, of course!