PDA

View Full Version : I am off well almost.....

Andreas Liedmann
09-29-2014, 02:02 AM
seems this LHS seal to tell me , bye bye BPN .
At least from my machine at home .Wonder what Gabriela has to offer :eek3:, or Andre .

Image from Donna Nook , very early morning . Need to go back , maybe this dec.

Canon EOS 1D MK IV
EF 800 IS L
Tripod

F 10 ; Iso 1600 ; 1/500 sec , sadly i was shooting almost all the time borderline with the SS , i think the 800 is that good that i could have shot more open aperture .

Processed with DPP and PS CC; cropped for comp from top and LHS slightly .

Thanks for watching and commenting to my previous thread .

Bye , Bye folks will miss you :wave: Andreas

Carl Walker
09-29-2014, 03:25 AM
I think he is waving you good bye as he knows that he can have some privacy now with all the shots you have taken of them:bg3:

Lovely light here Andreas and framed nicely. TFS

Rachel Hollander
09-29-2014, 07:09 AM
Hi Andreas - Have a safe and great trip. Looking forward to seeing images from all of you of your encounters. Nice light and low pov again. It definitely looks like the prone seal is waving goodbye and that the more upright seal is pleading with you for a bit of privacy. I would prefer a bit more room below on this one.

TFS,
Rachel

Gerald Kelberg
09-29-2014, 03:47 PM
I thought that was you on the right!

Have a great trip!

Gerald

Steve Kaluski
09-30-2014, 01:50 AM
Very apt title Andreas, just wished for a sliver more below, safe flight.

TFS
Steve

Gabriela Plesea
09-30-2014, 02:42 PM
Viewing this lovely fun image as we are waiting to hear from Andreas that he landed in Johannesburg safely, I might save the comments for when he gets here:bg3:...And you are welcome to use my Apple, Buddy!

So I can assure you that you'll be hearing from Andreas soon,

meanwhile...

Have a great evening everyone:wave:

Anette Mossbacher
09-30-2014, 03:14 PM
Safe trip Andreas and many sightings. Lovely pose and light, nearly go green, just nearly :)

have ve a fantastic time

Ciao Anette

Andreas Liedmann
09-30-2014, 04:13 PM
Thanks to all of you who commented and wished me a great time , i feel Gabriela and Andre and for sure myself are doing everything that we will have a great experience .Yes landed in JoŽburg and all kit does look like survived the transport without any damage , luckily .Wifi is slow like ......... here in the Hotel , used to a faster speed at home.Agree with you about a bit more room below would be better , but on bottom it was full frame .No more seals for the next 6 weeks to post , maybe . still have some on the HD Cheers Andreas

Morkel Erasmus
09-30-2014, 11:24 PM
Safe travels! Lovely poses and light. Clarity/detail is also great.
I'd also have liked a sliver more at the bottom.