09-24-2014, 02:20 PM
canon 1dx
1/1600
f.6,3
iso 2000
70/200 f.2,8 isII

Nancy Bell
09-25-2014, 07:30 PM
This lion certainly shows his king-like attitude with this strutting/head up pose! Maybe darken those light areas along the top edge to present a more uniform bkgd so the viewer's eye stays on the lion.

Gerald Kelberg
09-27-2014, 08:48 AM
Ciao Gio!

Sorry my friend, but this isn't working for me as presented. I have a problem with the bright mane of the lion and the head/face being in shadow. It would appear that the sun is way to your left and the light is broken up by the shrubs, so always very tricky.

Maybe you can adjust the tones to darken the mane and brighten the face a little.

Best wishes, Gerald

Giovanni Frescura
09-27-2014, 03:46 PM
Ciao Gio!

Sorry my friend, but this isn't working for me as presented. I have a problem with the bright mane of the lion and the head/face being in shadow. It would appear that the sun is way to your left and the light is broken up by the shrubs, so always very tricky.

Maybe you can adjust the tones to darken the mane and brighten the face a little.

Best wishes, Gerald

Hello Gerald
no problem...I posted this photo becouse I was no sure about this shoot.
The probles, as you said, is the shadow on the face in colour moe..but it is the same also in b/n ..so , I think, you are right
Thanks