PDA

View Full Version : Another Impression

Kerry Perkins
09-21-2014, 01:28 PM
Well, I'm going nuts with this new plugin... Here's a picture of some gulls at the Salton Sea, rendered in Topaz Impression.

Dennis Bishop
09-21-2014, 04:40 PM
Nicely composed, and the gulls ascending into the light part of the sky makes a great impact. I don't know how big a part Impression played in the final result, but I like this a lot.

Wendy Kates
09-21-2014, 07:48 PM
Wow, I'm going to have to download Impressions! I, too, like the gulls against the light part of the sky: it looks like there is a large but subtle spotlight shining on them.

Anita Bower
09-22-2014, 01:45 PM
I agree with both Dennis and Wendy. Lovely image. The vignette and your composition caused my eye to move from lower left to upper right. I especially like the subtle colors and how the birds blend into the background. I wonder what it would look like with a more subtle transition from light to dark. Glad you are sharing your fun with us.

Paul Lagasi
09-23-2014, 01:51 AM
I really do like this, I am impressed (pun) with this software. Well done Kerry

Jackie Schuknecht
09-23-2014, 10:42 AM
I love the one. It has so much feel and character! The brush strokes and the lighter vignette, coupled with the colours, make this a stunning piece.

Michael Gerald-Yamasaki
09-23-2014, 05:58 PM
Kerry,

Greetings. I'm with the rest.... very nicely done. A wall hanger. Thanks for posting.

Cheers,

-Michael-