PDA

View Full Version : female rwbb

DarrenMcKenna
05-23-2008, 12:01 AM
;):):confused::o:cool::D;):p:(:eek:

Glenn Ehmke
05-23-2008, 02:21 AM
Fantastic pose! Nice light and good exposure as well.

Obviuosly you've higher on the ISO to freeze the action (right decision by the way) - so you could do with some noise reduction (particularly in the BG) and maybe compose a little less central (but that's fairly picky on my part). Nice one!

Glenn

Gail Spitler
05-23-2008, 09:28 AM
Great image. I think RWBL females are a terrific subject because of the subtlety of the colors in their plumage. You really captured a dramatic moment.
The crop feels just a bit tight perhaps?
Cheers
Gail Spitler

James Salywoda
05-23-2008, 10:20 AM
I love this shot very cool getting the legs spread and a nice frontal view the slightly open wings add a sense of movement and action. I also like the little touch of habitat and the subtle bg Sweet Shot!

Axel Hildebrandt
05-23-2008, 11:07 AM
Great and unusual pose and eye contact. I wish for a bit more beak/wing separation and the bird looks a bit oversharpened on my monitor. Keep them coming!

Raymond Barlow
05-23-2008, 05:43 PM
thats a really cool shot Darren, awesome pose, and action.

Tassilo Seeger
05-24-2008, 04:35 AM
Hi Darren
I like your image, nice pose and action !

As a remark from a Non-American User:
it would be nice if you could avoid abbreviations/shortcuts or explain it.
For american birders it may be a very well known species, but what means rwbb or rwbl ?

@ admins/mods: Additionally for the second-language-speaker it could be helpful to generate a shurtcut-list to explain for example BG , SH, etc.

Regards
Tassilo

Jim Poor
05-28-2008, 03:59 PM
I like this a lot, but it looks a little hazy to me. I did a bit of selective color and a small curves adjustment.

Hope this helps.

Maxis Gamez
09-04-2008, 10:42 PM
This image suffers from a lot of noise but Jim did a good job with it.