PDA

View Full Version : Dancing with the foxes ?

Andreas Liedmann
09-07-2014, 02:33 PM
Hi all , after the just good feedback as for the previous foxies , i thought well i looked quickly for another frame.

Got these kittens while playing on the grass patch next to the parking lot , it was very cold morning they started playing and chasing each to warm up , i think.

Canon EOS 1D MK III
EF 500 IS L
Tripod

F 5,6 ; Iso 400 ; 1/500 sec

Processed with DPP and PS CC ; cropped to 60 % of FF; cloned out a large distracting metal plate in the ground next to the jumping fox.
Wonder if you like this , too.

Thanks for watching and commenting to my previous thread

Cheers Andreas

Rachel Hollander
09-07-2014, 08:21 PM
Hi Andreas - Another fun image with nice interaction. Seems to have held up to the large crop well. If it were mine, I might tame the highlights on the side of the one facing us a little more.

TFS,
Rachel

Neil Burton
09-08-2014, 05:13 AM
Tempting to warm the BG slighty, even though it is in shade as overall it is quite a cool image. Wonderful action though, wish it were mine ;)

Carl Walker
09-08-2014, 11:41 AM
Again a nice behavioural shot Andreas. I agree that the image has held up well to the crop.

keith mitchell
09-08-2014, 01:56 PM
Andreas looks like strong light from the right, love the playful interaction.

Keith.

Andreas Liedmann
09-08-2014, 02:48 PM
Thanks folks for comments , appreciate them all.

I thought about your HL , Rachel , so i gave it a shot .......
Neil i am fine with the colors as per OP , so they stay .

Cheers Andreas

Anette Mossbacher
09-09-2014, 01:07 AM
Hi Andreas,
love the little chap jumping and with it's feet in the air. Over all a great image with quite some fun involved. Details as usual great, RP the HL look much better.

have a great day

ciao. Anette