PDA

View Full Version : lions

Giovanni Frescura
09-07-2014, 02:25 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right forum because I have some technical problems.
The situation is no badfor me but I think the problem is the light a little hard and a little softness the colors.
I tried to fix everything in the process of conversion but I'm not satisfied.
Of course I'll try 'again but if there are tips I'll be' happy

Giovanni Frescura
09-08-2014, 12:29 PM
[I forgot
Canon 5d Mark III
Canon 70/200 f.2,8 II
1/1250
iso 640
f.6,3

Morkel Erasmus
09-08-2014, 05:52 PM
Hi Giovanni. I presume this is from Kgalagadi, certainly has that look to the terrain and the lions (now I miss the place!)...
Good timing here, and overall the light seems to be handled well - typical mid-morning KTP light (or early afternoon, if I look at the riverbed and the direction of the light).
In terms of framing I would have liked less of the bush on the RHS and more space to the LHS for the male to reiterate into.

Giovanni Frescura
09-09-2014, 12:51 AM
Hi Giovanni. I presume this is from Kgalagadi, certainly has that look to the terrain and the lions (now I miss the place!)...
Good timing here, and overall the light seems to be handled well - typical mid-morning KTP light (or early afternoon, if I look at the riverbed and the direction of the light).
In terms of framing I would have liked less of the bush on the RHS and more space to the LHS for the male to reiterate into.

Hello
off course is it right Kgalakadi near Rooiptus.
It is a little crop : I reduced the space to cut the sky (no good)..so I could have more space on the left (but I must -to avoid the sky-make a different propotion cut)
It is about 3,30 p.m.
So you think no problem about tone and light/shadow of the shoot ? For me there is something no like too much (I am no sure about what)...but the raw file is right and no point out of istogram...off course I am no ok for a right pp conversion...
Thanks

Giovanni Frescura
09-09-2014, 07:46 AM
better ?

Andre Pretorius
09-09-2014, 02:01 PM
Hi Giovanni
Cropped a bit in front.
Did a D&B layer with soft light.
Blurred the BG a bit at decreasing %..
O Ja, removed that irritating blade of grass..
Selective sharpening for web.
WDYT?
(Did not sharpen the sharp pink thing!!)

Andre

Giovanni Frescura
09-09-2014, 03:02 PM
Hi Giovanni
Cropped a bit in front.
Did a D&B layer with soft light.
Blurred the BG a bit at decreasing %..
O Ja, removed that irritating blade of grass..
Selective sharpening for web.
WDYT?
(Did not sharpen the sharp pink thing!!)

Andre

Hello Andre,
thanks for your reply and your help...but I need more...my english is bad so, please, explain me step to step
What is D& D ?
WDYT ?
what mean ..Did not sharpen the sharp pink thing?
Thanks again

Andre Pretorius
09-09-2014, 03:18 PM
Hi Goivanni

I am tired and going to bed now, will send PM tomorrow.
The pink thing I referred to is the PENIS!

Andre