D300
1/2500 sec
Aperature priority
F5.6
ISO 640
600mm w 1.4tc

Dumay de Boulle
08-31-2014, 03:14 PM
Lovel image quality and shooting angle. I quite like the OOF foreground. Colors look good and you have a nice clean BG. I would like to see a bit more space on the left, right and bottom as it just feels tight for me.. Nice one Glenn!

Loi Nguyen
08-31-2014, 05:47 PM
Hi Glenn, lovely 3 of them looking at you in good light. The image is just a touch flat to me, may be a little more contrast could help. I find the OOF grass in front a little distracting, not sure if you could have avoided. TFS. Loi

Andreas Liedmann
09-01-2014, 09:33 AM
Hi Glenn very fine image of the Pronghorns.
Very nice tone and colors , very good processed from my POV , not too flat at all .
If you have, as per Dumay ,a bit more space to the sides and bottom would not hurt .Does it need a slight rotation ?

TFS Andreas

Carl Walker
09-01-2014, 12:57 PM
Handsome animals. I do find the fg a little distracting but still a great image. TFS

Gabriela Plesea
09-15-2014, 02:00 AM
Hello Glenn!

Sorry to comment so late, just wanted to say I really like this image - very pleasing to the eye and such lovely colours!

I like the interaction between the two antelopes, the FG is indeed a bit distracting but nothing you can do to change that.

Nice detail and textures on the fur, I think your processing has brought out the best in this scene, well done!!!

Kind regards,