PDA

View Full Version : MULTIPLE INCAMERA EXPOSURE

gary ellwein
08-29-2014, 09:30 PM
This image is about a year old. It was obtained during Artie and Denise's Swan Island Dahlia Farm IPT near Portland, Oregon. I tried some multiple exposure images a few days ago in a nearby sun flower field. Clouds of mosquitos sucked the creative juices from my body.

Michael Gerald-Yamasaki
08-30-2014, 12:11 AM
Gary,

Greetings. :-) Well, not completely (the mosquitos)... It's one of those acquired taste things but I like this. Lots of color and motion. Thanks for posting (and a laugh).

Cheers,

-Michael-

Jackie Schuknecht
08-30-2014, 12:59 PM
It has a vintage feel to it. I like the somewhat muted colours. My only thought would be to crop out that translucent bud near the top left, almost touching the frame. Nicely done.

Nancy Bell
08-30-2014, 06:04 PM
I was immediately attracted to the upper half with the purplish flowers and the unusual white translucent bkgd. For an alternate presentation you could crop horizontally in half and have the top as a pano. This would put the emphasis on those purplish flowers and the various ways they appear in and out of the translucent bkgd. The bottom half has a whole different vibe with the feeling of side-ways motion that for me, is at odds with the upper half.

Arthur Morris
08-31-2014, 11:12 AM
Hi Gary, I like the vintage look. The two flowers that bug me are the red ones on the right (upper) and left (lower) frame edges.

Diane Miller
08-31-2014, 02:56 PM
Very nice! I'm wondering if a touch more contrast would work.

gary ellwein
08-31-2014, 11:58 PM
Thanks to all for the look and suggestions. The redo incorporates the suggestions offered. I also cleaned up the bottom. I like it.