PDA

View Full Version : Iceland4 colors lights and shadows

Valerio Tarone
08-24-2014, 01:27 PM
this is the meeting point of lines,lights and three colors,blue,green and brown.
60mm AF-S f6,3 1/160 -1EV pond.spot WBautomatic iso200 polarizer filter tripod.

Cheryl Slechta
08-24-2014, 04:46 PM
Hi, Valerio, I like this one a lot. I like the shadows and the three dominant colors. I would crop just a little off of the bottom or if you choose not to do that I'd remove those small light brown spots in the lower left corner. I think you could open up the shadows just a very tiny bit also.

Don Railton
08-24-2014, 11:31 PM
Hi Valerio

this is very nice... I agree with Cheryls comments regarding the white dots LLC.

DON

Valerio Tarone
08-25-2014, 04:24 AM
Hi Valerio

this is very nice... I agree with Cheryls comments regarding the white dots LLC.

DON

Here si it, I brushed away in LLC, also overlay in opacity to boost the sharpness.

Andrew McLachlan
08-26-2014, 07:50 PM
Good suggestions from Cheryl already. Repost is too dark for me, but somewhere between the original and repost would do the trick. I am in favor of a crop from the top to eliminate the sky so that our attention is drawn to the curvature where the land meets the water.

Diane Miller
08-29-2014, 11:36 PM
A very nice pattern you found. I would lighten the darks and darken the lights by going back to raw conversion. You can get a more balanced image that way. Then maybe a little saturation. The darkest areas of the RP are too dark and saturated. I would crop or clone the bright spot in the lower left.