PDA

View Full Version : Theme - Multiple Abstract

Cheryl Slechta
08-22-2014, 10:32 AM
This was a 5 image in-camera multiple exposure taken at Freeman Patterson's house in Shamper's Cove, New Brunswick during his workshop last September. I used Topaz Line & Ink blended with luminosity blend mode, then PS>Distort>Canvas and then a DAP Sunflower layer blended at about 40%. :S3:

Anita Bower
08-22-2014, 11:24 AM
Wow! You created a painting! Wonderful composition and arrangement of colors. I really like the result you achieved with this multiple exposure. Very, very creative and artistic.

Diane Miller
08-22-2014, 08:46 PM
Beautiful! That one bright flower makes it! The line edge effect is the grace note!

Wendy Kates
08-22-2014, 08:50 PM
Really beautiful, Cheryl. I love the painterly look!

Jackie Schuknecht
08-23-2014, 09:57 AM
Very analogous colour scheme and soothing effect. Nice work Cheyl.

Valerio Tarone
08-23-2014, 01:15 PM
This was a 5 image in-camera multiple exposure taken at Freeman Patterson's house in Shamper's Cove, New Brunswick during his workshop last September. I used Topaz Line & Ink blended with luminosity blend mode, then PS>Distort>Canvas and then a DAP Sunflower layer blended at about 40%. :S3:

Cheryl, I'm not so expert on french impressionists,Renoir? Monet? Corot? as you know I don't know such programs, but the result is pleasant.

Nancy Bell
08-23-2014, 04:49 PM
Awesome!! Love how the colors of the flowers blend into the next and yet can still be recognized as individual flowers by the dark centers and the vague petal outlines. Very dramatic and would be super as a large wall hanging!

Cheryl Slechta
08-24-2014, 10:14 AM
Hi, Valerio, thanks! Van Gogh is probably the most known for sunflowers but I've got a large poster print of sunflowers by Monet and that is what this reminds me of.:S3:

Cheryl, I'm not so expert on french impressionists,Renoir? Monet? Corot? as you know I don't know such programs, but the result is pleasant.

Arthur Morris
08-29-2014, 09:30 AM
The colors and the image design work nicely here.

Dennis Bishop
09-04-2014, 10:03 PM
Terrific. The colors, the diagonals, and -- of course -- the accent lines are very effective. You sure made some super images from shots at that workshop.