PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Paper Texture Pro - free!

Kerry Perkins
07-20-2014, 07:56 PM
Hi gang, if you use textures a lot, and most of us do, you will want to check out these extensions for Photoshop. There is one for PS CC and one for PS CC 2014. They are extensions that install into your PS and allow you to add textures with just a single click. Of course you can edit each layer as it is applied, but the extension works great for getting a really quick look at what each texture will do for your image. It also allows you to use more than one texture at a time, add more textures to the Flypaper Textures that are included, and even has some randomizing functions for experimenting with your textures. I have it installed in PS CC 2014 and it works fine. You can download it here (be sure to get the right one for your version of PS) - http://russellbrown.com/scripts.html

Randall Farhy
07-22-2014, 09:10 AM
Kerry-Thanks for sharing this! Unfortunately I'm using a PC version of CS6, but because of this post I discovered (and downloaded) the Cloud App which searches for compatible apps, and allows DL while in the CS6 workspace.