1/640, f8, ISO 1000
Handheld

Cropped it vertical from the original Horizontal frame
Critiques and comments are welcome, helps me learn
regards
vishal

Gary Kinard
07-13-2014, 12:28 PM
The background makes this shot. I see many bee-eater shots but this is really nice. It just blends togeather. And I like warm photos.
Cheers, Gary

HadiAnsari
07-13-2014, 12:44 PM
hi vishal.this is a nice and warm photo.I think The background will be more beautiful with a few clone.
TFS

Arthur Morris
07-13-2014, 01:01 PM
Wow! A new species for me and a very beautiful bird. Yes to a few swipes with the Clone Stamp Tool at about 50% Opacity to smooth out the BKGR a bit. Loverly image design, killer sharp, and a perfect head angle Plus the bee. The only thing that bugs me--pardon the pun, is the shadow on the tail....

Sanjeev Aurangabadkar
07-13-2014, 01:08 PM
Fantastic image Vishal. Great colours, nice BG, the bee adds a great deal to the image.

vishaljadhav
07-13-2014, 01:24 PM
Wow! The only thing that bugs me--pardon the pun, is the shadow on the tail....
Arthur Bhai, couldn't avoid the shadow on the tail, the light is from the top through the leaves , the shadow is of the small bit of twig that comes out just in front of the left leg , tried a different angle but then the head angle was not working so stuck to this one to get the head angle better, guess we have choices on a given day we stick to what we that day think the best.
Thanks , i will try to see how the clone stamp tool works at the BG, i am always afraid of it screwing my image sometimes so avoid it. Will give it a try

Bill Dix
07-13-2014, 02:58 PM
One of the great things about BPN is the exposure to so many gorgeous birds worldwide. This one is a beauty, and very nicely captured. Great light, comp, HA and prey. The BG looks quite lovely to me. Maybe a little smoothing would help but if you don't want to risk the clone tool, maybe a heavy dose of NR would do the trick - not that it's noisy, but sometimes that can smooth it. In any case, a beauty of an image.

Juan Carlos Vindas
07-13-2014, 07:32 PM
This is one is a real winner!
No problem for me regarding the BG as it is quite natural! nature is like that and to be honest I beging to love these kind of BGs instead of those of pure colour.

Daniel Cadieux
07-13-2014, 08:05 PM
Really beautiful image design with lots of great elements. I too would likely tweak the BG a bit as suggested, but that is one fine image! I do wish the bird's left foot (our right) was not obstructed by the piece of branch but it sure is not an image wrecker by any means. Great stuff...

Satish Ranadive
07-13-2014, 08:42 PM
Spectacular image of beautiful bird, Vishal. Every thing is just perfect in the frame.
Love the color pallet.

Regards,
Satish.

Lorant Voros
07-14-2014, 11:33 AM
Very nice bird and image. Love the bee here and the eye contact of both bee and bird. Sweet colors too. Well done.

Karl Egressy
07-14-2014, 08:04 PM
I like everything about this image, showing this great looking bird.

adrian dancy
07-15-2014, 05:46 AM
superb bird, pose and the prey item is an added bonus. The background works fine for me though the greens may be a little bright. However I do think that the bird's has lost something in processing. It looks slightly greyed out. Maybe you exposed too much to the right? It is still a fine image.
I would like to see the original exposure if you feel inclined to present it.

David Salem
07-15-2014, 09:29 AM
The thumbnail didnt do this one justice. What a great looking frame!! Love the colors and the BG really makes this one shine. The exposure and the detail are perfect and the pose with the clear Bee in it's beak put this one over the top. One of your best frames in a while!!

Sidharth Kodikal
07-15-2014, 04:07 PM
Sweet warm light, killer bird and the bee is icing on top. Lovely image Vishal.

vishaljadhav
07-29-2014, 02:32 PM
Thank you all , was trying to make a image lately and back after some time .