PDA

View Full Version : Theme: Garden Angel

Kerry Perkins
07-06-2014, 02:05 PM
This is an image I captured with my phone, the subject being a small garden statue of an angel that lives in one of our flower beds. I used quite a bit of processing to get the old photo look I wanted, including NIK Color Efex Pro and Analog Efex Pro, as well as Topaz Restyle.

Nancy Bell
07-06-2014, 08:08 PM
I like that sweet look of her head just peeking out of the garden, with her shy smile just visible below those cherub cheeks. Good vignette blur that simplifies the rambunctious flowers and stalks and also leads the eye to the almost hidden angel. Well processed with that weathered & mottled ivory color. This is so sweet and gentle. I think she is playing hide and seek!

Diane Miller
07-07-2014, 12:40 PM
Wonderful! I LOVE the processing here! Perfect focus on the angel, which is captivating enough to be the center of attention while the "OOF" areas are gorgeous in their own right.

Cheryl Slechta
07-07-2014, 05:36 PM
Oh, Kerry, I love everything about this one.:S3:

Randall Farhy
07-08-2014, 09:55 AM
Fantastic effect and proessing, you did wonders with what looks like a scraggly patch of flowers! Only very minor distraction is the blob above the angels left eye, not sure if it's an oof flower or part of the sculpture. Excellent piece.

Anita Bower
07-08-2014, 05:45 PM
This is a very sweet image. I really like the processing. Excellent.