PDA

View Full Version : Mini Bosque World

Kerry Perkins
06-25-2014, 09:59 PM
Diane's spherical flower post made me think of mini-worlds and I remembered this one. I don't think I ever posted it, but if I did sorry for the repeat. It is a Bosque pre-dawn shot of geese taking flight. The usual mini-world treatment - flip | mirror | square | invert | rectangular to polar conversion.

Cheryl Slechta
06-26-2014, 02:32 PM
Beautiful mini-world Kerry. Bosque truly is a mini-world of gorgeous colors and experiences - your post and Nancy's make me want to go back again this year.:S3:

Jackie Schuknecht
06-26-2014, 02:45 PM
Beautiful colours Kerry, I am a fan of mini-worlds and this does not disappoint:cheers:.

Michael Gerald-Yamasaki
06-26-2014, 05:29 PM
Kerry,

Greetings. For some reason the first thing that popped into my mind was Halloween. Blue-orange color contrast is always a favorite of mine. Thanks for posting.

Cheers,

-Michael-

Nancy Bell
06-26-2014, 06:13 PM
So Bosque! Love the composition of the birds starting wide at the top and narrowing as they curve down the sides. And oh so lovely clouds and colors! Mini-worlds are great fun since it is always a surprise how it turns out!

Paul Lagasi
06-27-2014, 12:02 AM
This would have been a lovely poster for Alfred Hitchcocks, The Birds. I do remember this from somewhere. Very cool.

Diane Miller
06-28-2014, 10:42 AM
What a wonderful touch those birds are!!

Anita Bower
07-04-2014, 10:17 AM
I agree that the birds make this mini-world unique. The colors in the sky are lovely. I wish the area of earth were not so dark, but, it was before dawn.