PDA

View Full Version : Another time, Another War for Freedom

Mark Fuge
05-24-2014, 05:29 PM
There have been other wars that have been fought to preserveour freedoms. Not all have been with foreign nations, as was the case in this reenactment of one of the battles from our Civil War. Though it is unfortunate that we fought among our own, it was a war that needed to be, due to the conditions at the time and the freedoms to be maintained and gained. Many gave their lives, or suffered there as well, for their beliefs in preserving the nation for future generations as many do today. While none are still living, from this war. We should remember their battles and the sacrifices that they made for their country to preserve the nation.

This images was taken at the Crystal River Reenactment lastyear. Processing was in Photoshop, Topaz and Silver Efex Pro 2. The image was also saved, as a smaller size and then enlarged, to add to the aged effect. The rough effect was intentional and largely do to the resizing of the image.

Anita Bower
05-25-2014, 10:57 AM
Mark: Not my favorite processing--a bit too much for me. But, I like the photo, the composition, the action. I also like the tones you chose.

Mark Fuge
05-30-2014, 10:14 AM
Thanks for viewing and comments Anita. Appreciate it.