PDA

View Full Version : butterfly

Morteza khademy
05-18-2014, 11:50 AM
http://morteza-kh.persiangig.com/image/parvane/es.jpg

Jonathan Ashton
05-18-2014, 04:54 PM
Beautiful - love it, this is my kind of image, I just love the pin sharp butterfly and the seed head along with the soft seed heads in the background. I also like the crop, I would possibly consider placing the butterfly just a tad lower in the frame. I much prefer the background and exposure in this image to your previous post. I would remove the small curly bit bottom left corner.
Again please supply your exif data , it helps people to provide you with possible constructive feedback.

Morteza khademy
05-19-2014, 12:54 AM
f:8
iso: 640
s: 1/2000

Arthur Morris
05-21-2014, 10:28 AM
Morteza, Love the elegant image design especially the BKGR pods. That thing in the lower left corner needs to be evicted.

Welcome and where are you from?

Diane Miller
05-21-2014, 11:18 PM
I haven't taken time to post comments for a while -- been very busy -- but I have to say this is just simply gorgeous! Don't know if you cropped, but I wonder if you have a little more image top and bottom (and even also on the sides, if you want a certain aspect ratio)? It feels just a little crowded there, and the elegance would be enhanced with just a little more space, for me.

Steve Maxson
05-22-2014, 12:04 PM
Hi Morteza. This is a stunning image! Love the splash of subtle color in the razor sharp butterfly set against the overall brownish tones of the rest of the image. The OOF seed pods fading away into the background add a lot of interest to the image. Excellent work!