PDA

View Full Version : little prance

Morteza khademy
05-14-2014, 04:15 AM
http://morteza-kh.persiangig.com/image/parvane/ab12.jpg

Allen Sparks
05-16-2014, 06:31 AM
Hi Morteza and welcome to the site,
To help us critique, it would be helpful for you to include the exif data with your image and you can post a larger image per the guidelines. That said, I like the overall composition with the long stem coming in from the edge of the frame but I would add more room top and bottom. Critical focus looks good from what I can tell. Nice image.
Allen

Jonathan Ashton
05-18-2014, 04:42 PM
Unusual composition but I like it. I also quite like the background with the various colours . I would perhaps consider placing the butterfly more in line with the rule of thirds. Exposure and DOF are excellent, well done.

Steve Maxson
05-21-2014, 03:34 PM
Hi Morteza and welcome to the Macro forum! (As Allen has noted above - please include your shooting specs when posting an image. :S3:) This little butterfly is beautiful and it, plus the seed head, appear to be quite sharp. Also nice light, exposure, and background. The comp is a little different, but interesting. You might consider adding just a bit more space at the bottom as the stem almost touches the frame there. This is very well done and I hope to see more of your work here in Macro!