Hello
I had a trouble for this shoot
The situation is nice but an eagle is not facing,
What you think about? ..I think no
Thanks
Gio

Diane Miller
05-11-2014, 10:39 AM
With this action so well captured, I think yes!! A perfect face and head angle is desirable in a portrait shot, but action is what it is -- often wild and crazy. You captured that ere.

If there were other shots with a face showing, they would rate higher, but I would be happy to keep this one. The exposure and details are wonderful!

Tobie Schalkwyk
05-12-2014, 12:06 AM
I agree with Diane - 'yes'! Sure, it's not perfect because we don't live in a perfect world, specially in nature where these animals live in a world of their own and do as they like, when they like, when you like it least! If Mother Nature deals you lemons: at least make lemon juice from it! Nice action shot, well done!

Greg Payne
05-15-2014, 10:18 AM
I think yes as well. While you would love to change the head, it's still one I would love to have in my files.

Jim Keener
05-18-2014, 12:49 AM
I like seeing the back side of one bird with the front of another. More information. I certainly understand the aesthetics of both faces showing, but I think this image has more drama than it would otherwise. Personal preference, of course. Making this kind of image is one of my goals in photographing birds. Thanks for uploading it.

I just looked again. Powerful tension. A strong sense of movement.

Bob Smith
05-23-2014, 03:33 PM
A powerful image--the bird with it's back to us is what makes it so riveting.

Hello
I had a trouble for this shoot
The situation is nice but an eagle is not facing,
What you think about? ..I think no
Thanks
Gio

Gerald Kelberg
05-26-2014, 10:58 AM
Ciao Gio,

I think this is a great shot - the action is terrific! Must have been a great fight!

Can you add the xif details of the shot - camera, lens, aperture, speed, ISO etc.

Best wishes,

Gerald

Giovanni Frescura
05-26-2014, 12:47 PM
Ciao Gio,

I think this is a great shot - the action is terrific! Must have been a great fight!

Can you add the xif details of the shot - camera, lens, aperture, speed, ISO etc.

Best wishes,

Gerald

Canon Mark III 5d
Canon 500 Is
1/3200
iso 640
f.7