PDA

View Full Version : Playing with Owl & Digital Oil Painting

Gus Hallgren
05-05-2014, 08:10 PM
Hi Folks; It's unbelievable how you folks have matured in the last two years. Especially Jackie S. I don't even know half the programs,
I processed This owl in PS CC using it's Oil Paint filter, and a bunch of fiddling.I'm going to check into more programs before I post any more here.
Probably go back to Eager to learn,

Keep smiling

Gus

Gus Hallgren
05-05-2014, 10:18 PM
Still playing. Found I had about 6 programs, but they are all gone with the wind :tinysmile_shy_t:

Paul Lagasi
05-06-2014, 01:55 AM
Luv the first one Gus, playing around with different programs. It sure kept me from going crazy on midnight shift for years.

Kerry Perkins
05-06-2014, 01:31 PM
Hi Gus, we are all eager to learn here so don't hold back! There are so many third-party filters and plugins out there, and so little time... :c3: I like your original post and wondered if you could bring out some detail in the bill a bit.

Gus Hallgren
05-06-2014, 02:02 PM
Thanks Kerry. Look at original again, and see if beak loos better?

Kerry Perkins
05-06-2014, 02:49 PM
Does look better Gus!

Hazel Grant
05-06-2014, 04:04 PM
hey, playing with PS, etc is what is fun. by the way, our NPR station did a story yesterday that said the two best brain exercises for adults is quilting and Photoshop because both offer constant new thinking....so, each time I'm at the computer (or the sewing machine) I'm helping my brain. good for all of us. this own reminds me of angry birds. Lost of texture gives it that angry look. Love the green eyes.

Jackie Schuknecht
05-06-2014, 07:27 PM
Like them both Gus. Those eyes sure look mad. This is one fun filter.

Mark Fuge
05-08-2014, 07:43 AM
Gus, there is an old saying, Practice, Practice, Practice! :bg3:

You have a good start on these, see where they lead you. Take some of the other filters and see what "DEVELOPS" :2eyes2:

You ain't bad at what you do, you just have to get better at what you want to do. It's a long learning curve, with many steps on which to rest our weary bones from time to time!

But your doing well, as you did in the past. Keep on Keeping on.

Anita Bower
05-09-2014, 06:23 AM
What a cute owl! (I don't know if that was your goal.) Love those big eyes. Your use of Oil Paint filter works quite well. Glad you decided to post here--we are open to most anything.