PDA

View Full Version : Letter To Santa

Gus Cobos
05-16-2008, 09:11 PM
This fine machine was on display at The Miami Auto Show last year. To make a long story short, like a good boy, I wrote a letter to Santa to see if I get lucky...:confused: Well I guess I wasen't that good after all...:(:D
This fine German lady was painted with a Nikon D200, and a Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5 - f/4.5G
exposure mode @ aperture priority / focal length @ 50mm / matrix metering / 1/45sec - f/4.5 / ISO @ 1000
exposure comp @ 0EV / white balance @ auto / AF Mode @ AF-S / color mode @ sRGB / tone comp @ 0 degrees / hue adjustment @ +4 degrees / saturaction factor @ + 6 degrees / no speedlight / no monopod /
long exposure NR @ 0 /

Comments greatly appreciated...:D

Alfred Forns
05-17-2008, 06:51 AM
Maybe next year Gus !!! .... looks like a Turbo or GT3?

Love making those tight images. Would suggest as you did taking a part of the car but do show the entire part. Would have like to seen the tire (all) and not clipped. Just like in birds. same principle !!! I see from the tech that was taken in your jpeg days!!! Excellent Gus !!!

Harold Davis
05-17-2008, 01:11 PM
nice gus!!! better luck this year.....you better be good!! you could also play with the white balance on this one to get rid of or soften up that flourescent glow. do like it as presented to though!!

Oscar Zangroniz
05-17-2008, 07:47 PM
Keep wishing my friend, maybe you can guess the 6 lotto numbers tonight????
By the way, we missed you today, met Mr. Harold this morning at butterfly world.
See you Monday....