http://www.birdphotography.gr/images/zoom/CPJXMK/MG_9336.jpg
This image was created in Hungary this May
Canon 40 D Canon EF 500mm
1/2000 f 4 iso 640
Full Frame
Thanks for looking!

Alfred Forns
05-16-2008, 12:52 PM
Hi manos Interesting image !! I like the intimate look and feel Might have gone for more detail on the bird and skipped the reflection. It is there but not really sharp (just a mater of taste) Would have also like to have seen a different wing position for the bather. Sometimes when I'm doing bathing birds I will slow the shutter speed a bit so the water flying does not have a frozen look. Just experimentation.

btw posting at max size will be easier to evaluate and appreciate !!!

James Shadle
05-16-2008, 01:35 PM
Manos,
Looks sharp and well exposed on my monitor.
IMO more room at the bottom, room equal to the negative space at the top would make this an even stronger image.

I am a huge fan of in your face imagery like this.

Like Al I will use different, often slower shutter speeds for bathers.
However, unless this was going on for a while, I would try to capture it with the shutter speed I could get to the fastest!

James

Meint Sijp
05-16-2008, 04:29 PM
Hi Manos really like this action shot. The look of the bird to you and the sharpness, contrast is nice. And the lov angel you have tken the shot makes it a really nice photo. I would play a little with the crops to see the differences but i'm allso only learning this skille so not to good yet hehe.

DanWalters
05-16-2008, 06:47 PM
Great action. Really like the low angle and the reflection.

Steve Maxson
05-17-2008, 11:00 AM
I like the intimate look of this image, Manos. The low angle is great and I'm a fan of reflections even if they aren't perfect. I agree with James that a little more room at the bottom would have been nice.

Ondrej Prosicky
05-17-2008, 12:22 PM
Nice action.
Bence Mate´s water tank?

Manos Papadomanolakis
05-18-2008, 01:59 AM
Nice action.
Bence Mate´s water tank?
Yes this image was created from a hide