PDA

View Full Version : THEME: Fresh Fog

Kerry Perkins
04-09-2014, 07:31 PM
Made while you wait in Yellowstone National Park. I took this image in 2001 using a 2.1MP Sony Cybershot. I still have that camera and it still works! Topaz Ajust and Nik CEP used to punch up the colors and a touch of Simplify added.

Randall Farhy
04-10-2014, 01:02 AM
That's really neat-love the tones and smoothed textures! The composition is also very strong, using color to balance the frame and maintain visual interest. I really like the visual contrast of the tropical toned water going up against the stand of what look to be evergreens. Don't see that very often!

Anita Bower
04-10-2014, 11:55 AM
This image works really well. I like the composition and the processing. I like how the mist/fog/steam seems to cross left from the water at the lower right and then up. It almost looks like it is leaping. Then the blue continues across the top to the right. The tan and green are nicely placed. A pleasing image.

Judy Howle
04-10-2014, 02:42 PM
Excellent composition. I really like the way the fog is rolling in toward the rocks. Just the right amount of Simplify also.

Cheryl Slechta
04-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Hi, Kerry, the steam looks like clouds rising from the water. Great color combinations and just the right amount of Simplify:S3: