PDA

View Full Version : Wall Stadium Speedway; Front Straight Spinout

Randall Farhy
03-31-2014, 08:43 PM
Wall Stadium Speedway is a 1/3mile high bank, asphalt short track where cars in the modified division often break 100mph. Here, two cars got loose coming out of turn four and ended up spinning their way down the front straight. Fortunately. no one was injured. October, 2013.

Fairly straightforward processing in LR5>PS and topaz labs to enhance texture and clarity as tire smoke from the two spinning cars almost completely obscured the view.

Kerry Perkins
04-01-2014, 12:10 PM
Hi Randall, a different kind of fog for sure, but a cool action shot! Good job of punching up the contrast so the cars can be seen better.

Cheryl Slechta
04-02-2014, 09:03 AM
Hi, Randall, it does look like fog:S3: Great action shot. I might be inclined to desaturate the green grass (or maybe cropping out the bleachers and letting the grass be the top of the frame and leaving it the way it is).

Paul Lagasi
04-02-2014, 11:21 PM
I really like the cars spinning out and the amber caution light lite above it...cool action

Anita Bower
04-04-2014, 10:28 AM
An action photo for sure. You did a great job making the cars as well as the smoke easy to see. Good composition. I like the effects. Sounds like an exciting type of racing, and reminds me of the one and only car race I've seen--Nascar.