PDA

View Full Version : Theme: Cades Cove Golden Fog at Sunrise

Judy Howle
03-31-2014, 04:07 PM
This is one I posted in 2012 but it is one of my favorite fog photos. I did a lot of color tweaking on it.

Paul Lagasi
03-31-2014, 08:38 PM
Nice composition Judy, Cade's Cove look's like a lovely place. Every thing seems to be right, just enough of everything...well done

Kerry Perkins
04-01-2014, 12:01 PM
Nice one Judy. I hear what you are saying about the color, I keep trying different color treatments on fog too. Nice transition across the image, from foggy to almost clear.

Judy Howle
04-01-2014, 12:10 PM
Thanks Kerry. The biggest color adjustment was on the grasses. They were very dark and I lightened them a lot and added the golden hue. I think I made the fog more golden but it already was which was what I found so appealing about the image.

Nice one Judy. I hear what you are saying about the color, I keep trying different color treatments on fog too. Nice transition across the image, from foggy to almost clear.

Wendy Kates
04-01-2014, 01:49 PM
I really like the golden and pink hues, and the contrast between the foggy mountains and more vivid grasses. Really nice.

Judy Howle
04-01-2014, 03:59 PM
Thanks Wendy!

Cheryl Slechta
04-02-2014, 09:07 AM
Beautiful image, Judy. Classic Cades Cove:S3:

Anita Bower
04-04-2014, 10:20 AM
A beautiful fog picture. I especially like the lines of the mountains curving down towards the left, and how the fog seems to move downward from the left to the right, hiding in the mountains. The golden color of the grasses is nice against the blue of the mountains. I think it could use a slight counterclockwise rotation to make the grass line horizontal.