70% 0f full frame
Tripod
Thanks for looking.Appreciated.
Cheers
JohnR

Randy Stout
03-30-2014, 03:13 PM
John:'

Sharp, with good DOF from your stacking, colorful. I would consider smoothing out the area to the left and above the right upper flower, on the background it looks a bit posterized, unnatural.

The overall lighting however is very soft and smooth, with just enough shadows to provide some depth.

Cheers

Randy

Nancy Bell
03-30-2014, 05:37 PM
I really like this high key look of the flowers on the white bkgd! Beautiful details from your stacking and nice bright colors to the flowers, with a very eye-catching arrangement. I like the cradle-effect of the red flowers "holding" the pink and yellow ones. The challenge with a featureless white bkgd is that every little spot shows and tiny bits of flowers fall off as you arrange them. You might use the healing brush to remove these dark spots. I don't see many at this web size, but there are a few scattered around.

John Robinson
03-30-2014, 06:02 PM
Thanks both. Are those the spots you mean Randy. I can see them now when I look at a larger version. Polen grains some of them. As Nancy says easily sorted.
John

Steve Maxson
04-03-2014, 10:38 AM
Hi John. A very nice mix of colors and forms that are well composed on the white background and well lit! The stacking worked well to give you overall sharpness. As noted above, upon close examination, there are quite a few small dark specks on the white background (I'm pretty picky about such things :S3:). This is a very nice image and it would be well worth your time to clean those up with the clone or patch tools.