PDA

View Full Version : another golden eagle

Giovanni Frescura
03-30-2014, 02:17 AM
Hello
for me this shot is dinamic ..but too much noise and no too much details...what you think about and could be better ?
iso 4000
f.2,8
1/1600
Canon 300 f.2,8
Canon Mark IV

Joel Eade
03-30-2014, 07:18 AM
I think the detail is fine and the noise not too bad but, for me, the bird flying at an angle away from you is the biggest issue with this image.

Miguel Palaviccini
03-30-2014, 08:31 AM
I agree that the shot is dynamic, especially with the far wing stretch.

However, I also agree that the IQ just isnt there. Was this a large crop?

I like that you pushed the ISO, as I don't see much noise and you definitely wanted the shutter speed.

Giovanni Frescura
03-30-2014, 09:46 AM
I agree that the shot is dynamic, especially with the far wing stretch.

However, I also agree that the IQ just isnt there. Was this a large crop?

I like that you pushed the ISO, as I don't see much noise and you definitely wanted the shutter speed.

Hello
no crop but focus is in the miggle /up the bird

Arthur Morris
03-30-2014, 10:02 AM
I like the design of the image and the good exposure. But after that, there are many problems.... In addition to the image quality being suspect, the near-wing position is less than ideal, the bird is flying away, and the head of the bird looks cut out. Please remember to indicate that these images are baited.

Giovanni Frescura
03-31-2014, 02:10 AM
I like the design of the image and the good exposure. But after that, there are many problems.... In addition to the image quality being suspect, the near-wing position is less than ideal, the bird is flying away, and the head of the bird looks cut out. Please remember to indicate that these images are baited.

Thanks Arthur it is right