PDA

View Full Version : Eugene, Oregon Panorama

Anita Bower
03-19-2014, 04:36 PM
I took this last year from the airport in Eugene, Oregon. The main effect was created with Topaz Simplify Buzz Sim 5.

Judy Howle
03-20-2014, 08:33 AM
I really like the scene and the amount of simplification, almost like a watercolor. Nice work Anita!

Nancy Bell
03-20-2014, 12:13 PM
Wonderful lines of color that stretch from side to side! I especially like how the top layers of clouds mimic the lower layers of trees and land. I wonder if that near bottom line of orange on the right is a bit too bright. I catches my eye and since it does not continue all the way across, it cuts the visual flow some.

Anita Bower
03-20-2014, 03:54 PM
Wonderful lines of color that stretch from side to side! I especially like how the top layers of clouds mimic the lower layers of trees and land. I wonder if that near bottom line of orange on the right is a bit too bright. I catches my eye and since it does not continue all the way across, it cuts the visual flow some.
Thanks for noticing the orange line. :-)

Paul Lagasi
03-20-2014, 07:39 PM
Makes a lovely watercolor, very nice colors and composition, really like the fog hanging over the trees, ditto orange line, well done.

Kerry Perkins
03-21-2014, 02:55 PM
Very nice Anita! The watercolor effect is super. I love the inclusion of so much sky; I think it really makes the image stronger. It seems that landscape photographers are always saying "crop the sky, crop the sky..." but I like it that way!

Cheryl Slechta
03-24-2014, 08:30 AM
I'm a little late, but it's a beautiful capture, Anita.:S3: