PDA

View Full Version : Hello and Aloha

tommy adkins
02-20-2014, 01:42 PM
Hello,
Tommy from Hilo Hawaii saying aloha.
I've been photographing for several years now and have come to realized I need other photographers to help me improve.
Looking to explore other peoples work and learn new techniques. Critiques from other photographers will be great to hear but maybe a little scary also.
Thank you for having me,
Tommy

Sandy Witvoet
02-20-2014, 03:25 PM
Hi Tommy! Welcome to BPN from the "Mitten State", where the weather (and birds and scenery!) are "just a bit" different than yours on the Big Island! I am sure you will enjoy everything this incredible Site has to offer. Will look forward to your images from Hawaii!

Christopher Miller
02-20-2014, 09:15 PM
Welcome to BPN, Tommy! Looking forward to your participation.

Diane Miller
02-21-2014, 12:50 AM
Welcome!! You've found the best place to learn and grow - it's a wonderful journey!

tommy adkins
02-21-2014, 01:17 AM
Thank you,
Looking forward to the journey.
Tommy

Daniel Cadieux
02-21-2014, 02:54 PM
Hi Tommy, you've certainly come to the right place. Welcome to BPN!!

Marina Scarr
02-22-2014, 09:51 AM
Big, warm welcome to BPN, Tommy. You surely have come to the right place. It is a little scary for a minute or two, but you learn so much so quickly, that the fear fades quickly. Jump right in. I"ll be looking to see one of your images posted soon.

Cheryl Arena Molennor
02-23-2014, 07:10 PM
Aloha Tommy and welcome. You have a great open mind and attitude about learning and improving and you have found a great place for just that. I'm sure you will be happy with what you get from this site